Call To Action Poster
Draft 1
For this drawing I chose the technique that utilized direction to evoke a feeling and help to show the significance of the drawing. I messed it up by making the trash can straight instead of leaning towards the right. The idea was to have the trashcan see through to emphasize how food is being wasted and the point of it is show how food is treated and wasted in society. Additionally I made the letters for "Stop Food Waste" out of food we eat in order to show ways how food can and is wasted and could be utilized for more meaningful causes.
Draft 1
For this drawing I chose the technique that utilized a mark to show the significance of the drawing. I went with an apple which is commonly used in many food related topics and issues and an apple core which is associated a lot with trash. I also refrained from using words to allow the icon of the apple represent the meaning which I feel like was a really good way to do it. The colors are also meant to be representative of the food as well as the colors of trash.
Draft 1
For this drawing I chose the technique that utilized movement to show what the meaning would be. For this one I am highlighting the movement of throwing out trash by having a person have their hand above a trash can and drop it in from above. This both represents throwing out trash but also how fresh groceries or untouched food often ends up being trashed and is emphasized by the movement of throwing out trash, something everyone does. I also utilized a script or curvy font to add some flair to the image along with lines on the side.
Draft 1
For this drawing I chose the technique that utilized psychedelic by making the trash can out of food which makes it a bit confusing while making the meaning clear. The purpose of making the trashcan out of food is to represent where it goes while also having people question why is a trash can made out of the food that we eat. This attracts peoples attention and makes them think about the deeper meaning of the image, making them look more into the drawing.
Draft 1
For this drawing I chose the technique that utilized the interpretation of the topic and making it your own. For this one I made a waiter at a fancy restaurant serve a plate of fresh food to a dumpster which is a unique take on the topic of food waste. I am showing how the trashing food you don't eat is an issue and utilize the word "Delicious!" to show how the dumpster is the one getting fed. This implies that there are better alternatives for where the food you don't eat goes and makes viewers think about how they could prevent food waste.
Comments
Post a Comment