5 Digi Roughs
 |
1 |
 |
5 |
Reflection
I was pretty happy with the way my digi roughs had come out. I decided to do one design that I liked for each one of the names. I had a couple issues while making these designs though, firstly I couldn't find the right font for Eric so I found a different one but used the same design. Secondly, for Eric Torres I wrote it in my normal hand writing so I had to choose a font that I'd like to represent the design. Thirdly, the line I made on Tor I wasn't really happy about but I am not all that bothered by it since its a rough. I like the designs though as I found a nice font for Eric and both the ET and Torres came out well and the way I liked. I feel like I could still improve on these designs more as I move from roughs to finals. I also had to understand how to use the direct selection tool and create outline in order to make both ET and Torres look more connected and nice rather than it looking like it was sloppily attached the E and T.
Comments
Post a Comment