Refining My Logo

 


Why The Final Works

    Out of all of these designs, I feel like the 5th design which is at the bottom left is my favorite. This is because it is one of the only ones where I feel like the line around the Tor actually connects well and I also like how the color gradient worked and the deep blue to light purple I like a lot. I feel like it works the best as the final because it looks both clean and professional which is what I was going for with the Tor design and the tighter spacing works better with the font and doesn't affect the way you interpret the design. I think it also stands out the most compared to the other designs with my eyes gravitating towards that last design in specific rather than the other designs. I din't spend the most time on the design but it looks like there was a lot of effort made to make the design like that in which did happen when making the design. It also represents the track I was going for the best which I just unintentionally realized as the script and line I added makes it into the shape of an oval representing a track for Tor's play on Tour.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication Design

Five Digital Logo Comps Reflection