Motion Graphics

 





Reflection

The goal I have for my animation is to animate the script of my personal through brush strokes, to write out Tor. When writing out the storyboard I planned to separate it into 9 frames spanning 10 seconds with it slowly being written and each individual part requiring at least one frame to be written out. I then planed for the next frame to have potentially a flash where the text color shifts from black to white and the background shifts from white to black. I was also thinking about giving it a glow effect but I am not too sure if I want to continue with the idea. I plan to use after effects in order do this mainly to challenge myself but also because I feel like this application has everything that I need in order to achieve animating this goal. I will research on youtube and online how to do the brush strokes or anything that could be useful to what I want to do for my animation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication Design

Refining My Logo

Five Digital Logo Comps Reflection