Motion Graphics: Logo

 

Animation



Original


Post Critique


Reflection

Learning After Effects was a bit challenging. I had experience in video editing software so I somewhat knew what I was doing, but there is a lot different in After Effects compared to traditional video editing softwares. I had to search up a lot of videos, learning how to do certain effects or actions and some of them I had practiced or tried to recreate but they either failed or I found that it wasn't what I wanted to include in my animation. When it came to the creative process, I wanted to embrace the pen like font I used in my logo so I decided to go with strokes for each movement to slowly make up the logo. Originally I wanted it to invert colors and leave that as the end but after critiques, I was able to build upon the animation more. I ended up removing the flashing of the logo parts, and made a slow gradient to color in order to add some more flare. I was out for student critique but I know it would've helped me out on what to improve and the critique that Mr. Hadel gave me provided great information. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication Design

Refining My Logo

Five Digital Logo Comps Reflection