College and Career Fair

 Colleges I Investigated


Pace University

  • I liked that I got to get more information from them besides what I learned from the field trip I went on. I got information about computer science and how it is one of the mist popular majors and is offered at both campuses.
  • The tuition was around 50k a year which to me is a huge amount.
  • I'd like to live where I am now as it's only in the city so its not that bad. 

Cooper Union

  • I learned that they offer a computer science summer workshop that is paid that I liked and am actually interested in going to. 
  • For tuition I didn't ask as I didn't have much time and then forgot to ask later.
  • I'd like to live where I am now as it's only in the city so its not that bad. 

NYIT

  • I learned that it is a private school that offers computer science in New York City and that caught my attention.
  • For tuition it was about 40k which like pace, is quite a lot.
  • I'd like to live where I am now as it's only in the city so its not that bad. 
Those were the only colleges I was able to investigate as I was helping out with the event. The only other one I investigated was CUNY but it was all information that I already knew.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication Design

Refining My Logo

Five Digital Logo Comps Reflection