This Could Be My Brand Name

 

Ideas

1. Torres

      •  This makes me feel happy because this idea and meaning of using my last name is used in a unique way and is understandable once you know the english translation of Torres. I honestly don't know how people would feel when seeing Torres I feel like maybe they might see it as more professional. 

2. Tor

      • This one is a unique take on shortening my last name. When I personally thought of Tor I thought since its used for a portfolio, Tor could mean Tour as in Touring my art. This could make people feel intrigued  

3. E.T.

      • This one is my initials and makes me feel intrigued as other people could interpret ET as extraterrestrial which grabs your interest as its unknown

4. Eric

      • Eric is just a simple name and in my opinion feels bland by its self as there isn't much significance to the name Eric as there is to Torres. 

5. Eric Torres

      • Eric Torres is my name. I feel like it represents me as a person and makes me feel seen in a way. Additionally I think people would feel like they are seeing who I am because the brand is literally me so they get a good understanding of how I am though the brand and art.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication Design

Refining My Logo

Five Digital Logo Comps Reflection