Senior Accountability
Senior Accountability
For my senior year I plan to stay motivated and focused to achieve my goals by concentrating on what will help me achieve those goals. With academic goals I will concentrate on doing the work for those classes on time and putting my effort into that work. Specifically with AP Calculus, I plan to not only focus on completing the work, but also to study the contents we learn which I've rarely done before.With personal goals such as artistic and gaming goals. I will also try to slowly achieve those goals the best I can but prioritize school over it so that I am prepared for college and don't mess up the current grades I have that I am happy with. Getting high grades in these new classes for senior year make me motivated to do my best in the class and guarantee I get into the college I want, and to get the credits for the college I have. For art I plan to watch videos on digital drawing and try to put what I learn into practice and with games, I am going to do my best to progress farther and get the things I want in game.
Comments
Post a Comment