Design Portfolio Research
Design Portfolio Research
1. Craig Black (https://craig.black/)
- The site attracts me as it is very minimalistic and uses monochrome colors. I also like how it is putting emphasis on the art Craig Black made. The colors of the art are in unique patterns, primarily using bright colors that drag your eyes towards the art. I also like the way the way he is descriptive about his art and his life with art.
- The layout is nice as it has a hierarchy that drags you eyes from either left to right or the opposite and then down as the rows of his art progress. The colors are very bright and remind me of hydro dipping. The fonts are clean and easy to read.
2. Skyler Hefley (https://express.adobe.com/page/KNIGfUWGGQc69/)
- The site attracts me as it has a nice scrolling effect that I really like and it displays his art in a unique way.
- The layout is nice as it has a hierarchy that drags you eyes from top down. The fonts are very easy to read and help to describe his art. The shapes he uses help to emphasize his art in contrast to the background art.
3. Jae Bin Lee (Design Portfolio FW 2020)- The site attracts me as it puts an emphasis on his art and the light colors he uses for the site.
- The layout is nice as it is organized in a way to show off his work in different fields. I also like how he organizes his work in a way where each art piece has their own section that is evenly spaced from the other work.
4. Aries Moross (https://www.ariesmoross.com/)
- The site attracts me as it has a nice scrolling effect that I really like and it displays his art in a unique way.
- The layout is nice as it has a hierarchy that drags you eyes from top down. The fonts are very easy to read and help to describe his art. The shapes he uses help to emphasize his art in contrast to the background art.
- The site attracts me as it puts an emphasis on his art and the light colors he uses for the site.
- The layout is nice as it is organized in a way to show off his work in different fields. I also like how he organizes his work in a way where each art piece has their own section that is evenly spaced from the other work.
- The site attracts me as it has animated text as soon as you open the website. I also like how their works fade in as you scroll though.
- The website is organized nicely. showing the work they've done and when you click on the pictures it shows in in way more detail. My one issue with this is the text is a bit odd to read.
- The site attracts me as it has animated text as soon as you open the website. I also like how their works fade in as you scroll though.
- The website is organized nicely. showing the work they've done and when you click on the pictures it shows in in way more detail. My one issue with this is the text is a bit odd to read.
5. Gary Shear (https://express.adobe.com/page/RUestmsVHFVcK/)
- The site attracts me as it has a nice intro screen as soon as you enter the site. I also like how there are images cut out in the background as you scroll down.
- The website is organized nicely and I like how the text is simple yet organized in a way for you to understand what he's done in his work and in his art.
Comments
Post a Comment