Branding Pencil Roughs
Pencil Roughs
Reflection
I enjoyed making these logos and was really happy with some of them and not that happy with the others. Primarily the Eric Torres sketches I was lost on so I ended up making some pretty basic designs. For others like ET, Torres and Tor, I was really happy with what I came up with and the meaning and designs with the words. For ET I just thought of different ways of combining the letters. For Torres I though of reusing and remaking some of the designs that I didn't use for the previous branding project we had and I liked the results I had. With Tor it was a unique name I came up with with the meaning being similar to Tour in which you are touring my art. For the final name Eric I though it was fine and I liked some of the ideas I came up with for the fonts and the way it was written.
Comments
Post a Comment